As a boutique co-working space we offer shared, open plan office space to facilitate your business to work remotely and agilely.
If you’re looking to move out of a stuffy corporate shoe box, or just your dining room, we can help.
The Block Work space
- Lots of natural light
- Leafy green outlook
- Professional fittings with an informal attitude (think ergonomic chairs paired with jeans)
- A trendy suburban setting with ultra convenient urban amenities
- 45m to the nearest cafes (barista coffee!) – Mylk + Ko or Ginger Rose
- 90m to a CityCycle station
- 110m to the 199 bus stop
- 450m to a taxi rank
- 500m to Merthyr Village (Coles, Australia Post, Medical Centre, Newsagent, Pharmacy, restaurants, cafes, shops and a gym)
- 500m to New Farm Park
- 600m to the Powerhouse Dog Park
- 650m to New Farm State School
- 700m to Brisbane Powerhouse
- 1km to the New Farm Park CityCat
- 20m to the dog hydrobath
What Block Work can offer you
- Super fast internet – WiFi and Ethernet
- Phone call pods
- Printing facilities
- Free & unmetered street parking
- Onsite shower
- Stocked kitchen with tea, coffee, filtered water and snacks
- Dog friendly*
- 24/7 access*
- Permanent and Casual memberships
- Meeting room hire
- Air conditioning
- Utility bills and cleaning costs included in membership fee
- Networking with fellow co-workers, or simply the comfort of having other professionals around
Membership at Block Work
Work with us because you want to, not because you have to.
We have a different levels of membership for you to choose from.
Still not sure?
Read through our frequently asked questions or contact us using the form below.